Thursday, June 24, 2010

175:365

I work with some of the most amazing women I know. And I am continually just so blessed by them. Every month we have an all-staff meeting where we get together, eat breakfast and go over stuff for work and just really fellowship. This month's was the first one I was able to be at since I had Whitney. They had planned the majority of today's staff meeting to for me... on of my friends, Sandi wrote a song for me and played it... She is so amazingly talented and the sone is just beautiful. She wrote it back in November when the staff I work with was fasting and praying for Sean and I. Sandi volunteered to take Thanksgiving day- what a sacrifice! They also presented my with beautiful quilt...each one of them made an individual square and it is so absolutely beautiful! THe ladybugs are so perfect. AND to top it all off, we celebrated birthdays today, and since mine is in July, I got tons of birthday cards too! To say I am humbled, blessed, honored, greatful is such an understatement. I love my sister in Christ so much and am so lucky and blessed to work with all of them!

2 comments:

  1. So thoughtful of them. How awesome for you to have an amazing group of supporters that are also co-workers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your July birthday? Our son Rob will be 42 on the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete