Thursday, June 17, 2010

168:365


We have goofy cats. They tick me off beyond belief when they mess up my house, but they really make me laugh most of the time. Lately, Seal's favorite thing to do is chase the water coming out of the hose whenever I water our garden. Tonight, I was out watering and apparently, he really wanted me to play with him. He started getting INTO the garden beds where the water was falling from the hose. So I started making circles with the hose for him to chase, and after about 5 minute, he was worn out and soaking wet. It was so funny. Later on, I took this picture of Duke sitting on the patio. I was amazed he let me take his picture so close for so long... then I realized he was mesmerized by some birds on the fence. Such silly boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment