Monday, June 7, 2010

158:365


Today has been such a horrible day. Too much that is so very inappropriate for even a private blog, but its days like this that I long for home. This is a fallen world full of imperfect people (myself included), but through it all, God is still good. And I am so thankful that God has given me my husband, an amazing partner, to navigate this crazy world and all its hurts together. I am also so thankful for my BFF Tracy who is always there for me... to listen to me cry and scream and (even curse) without judgement. She always brings me back to sanity. This morning, before anything crappy happened, another little ladybug (or maybe it was the same one from yesterday?) landed on my windshield as I was leaving for work. He clung to the glass as I drove all the way out of our neighborhood. I thought to myself, "Ok, this is going to be a good day." Boy, was I wrong. But I am thankful for that little reminder that God is good no matter what. And can you see what street I am on? (The pics blurry b/c I took it from my phone.) Whitney Ave!

2 comments: