Friday, June 18, 2010

169:365


Yaay! Its Friday! All day, we've planned on pretty much just painting. I am so ready to get this bookshelf/window seat thing painted so I can start decorating it!! I got up around 8 and continued priming. I kept painting until about 3, and was so glad to have it all primed! Next weekend, hopefully we'll get it all done and my house can get back in order. Our friend, Jordan also came over today. Sean has been working on organizing the garage so Jordan helped him with that a bit. It will be so nice to have it more organized! It was so gorgeous outside tonight, I could hardly believe it. We even slept with the windows open! I love having a garden because it changes daily! Just today I noticed a new squash flower and three new bell peppers budding! It is amazing how these things grow from flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment