Thursday, April 15, 2010

105:365

This morning, as I was sitting at my desk, a co-worker brought these in for me! I felt so blessed! She wasn't even scheduled to come in today... she said she just felt led to bring me these flowers! And boy, did it ever turn out to be a day that I needed some cheering up!! The day just became so stressful... throw in some misunderstandings and a tight time schedule full of things I needed to get done, and it all added up to me as a basketcase. It was so nice to have these flowers to make me smile! So thank you, Rhonda! You are such a blessing to me!! Rhonda's act of kindness just make me remember that when I feel a nudge to do something nice for someone, I really should do it. Because even though I may not know what is going on in someone's life, God certainly does. And we are his hands and feet that can physically reach out to others in his love. And oftentimes, that is in encouraging others. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment