Friday, April 2, 2010

92:365


We had a great day today. For the time being, Sean and I both have Fridays off. Its the only day that neither one of us has to work. We started off with some Chick-Fil-A breakfast, then headed over to Lowe's. We got some grass seed to re-seed our back and front lawns, as well as some kind of tool to help us with weeding our flowerbeds. We worked in both the front and back yard for a good 4 hours today, and when we were done, it looked fantastic!!! We have tons of snails in our flowers... they're very bad for the flowers, but as Sean said when he found this little fella, "Tell me this isn't cute!" I am loving our new camera, too! It has some really great macro settings and I'm having fun experimenting with them! After we showered, we went up to church so Sean could work a little. I worked on some birth announcements I am designing for a friend. Then, we had dinner at Macaroni Grill (thanks friends for the gift card!), and we are now back home in bed, catching up on Lost! We also have some Chocolate covered strawberries waiting to be devoured for dessert. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment