Friday, April 16, 2010

106:365

My best friend Tracy's daughter, Emily is in 2nd grade. They have a project called "Flat Stanley." There is a book about a boy who has a bulletin board fall on him and smash him to a half-inch thick. He then goes on trips to different places. So Flat Stanley came all the way from Oklahoma to California to see Sean and I for a week. We've been all over our favorite spots-- BJ's, the strawberry stand, and California Pizza Kitchen. Here is a special picture of Flat Stanley beside Whitney's memory box with some lillies. I am going to print off all our pictures with Flat Stanley and make a little scrapbook then send it back to Emi to share with her class. This was a really fun project!

On another note, as I mentioned last week, today was Whitney's due date. I wish with every fiber of my being that I was as big as a house right now, going to the hospital to deliver our healthy baby girl. But, that's just not how things happened this time. We miss her so much, but we look forward even more to the day we will hold her in our arms again. Thank-you Jesus for that hope and promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment