Friday, April 9, 2010

99:365

Yay! My hubby is home! He's been in Mexico all week and it is so good to have him home. I miss him so much when he is gone. Our church as spent the past few months working with a missions consulting group called "15:16"... a team of our pastors and others involved in missions have been working with a guy from that group to develop a specific missions strategy for our church. We've adopted a couple different people groups, so this was kind of a survey trip to check out the area and seek out potential in-country contacts. Anyone who lives in America is familiar with the way that Mexico is becoming more and more dangerous, so I am so glad to have him home safely. The only crummy part is that he is going to have to go back there very soon. I just have to keep reminding myself that it is all for a good cause and God is ultimately in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment