Monday, April 26, 2010

116:365

I was soooooo excited to get this in the mail today.... Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond's cook book! My dear friend, Leah sent it to me. And get this-- its autographed!! This cookbook is amazing. Both Sean and I have read it from cover to cover in one sitting. I laughed and drooled the whole way through. Sean just kept wishing he was Marlboro Man and had a wife that cooked! I love everything about PW... mostly I love it/her because her beautiful photos remind me of home (Oklahoma). There is nothing more beautiful, comforting or homey to me than a big, green, Oklahoma pasture full of cows. Gorgeous. I can't wait to start cooking from this! (Though I'll have to modify nearly every recipe in some way to fit my dairy-free allergy. boo.) Oh, and please excuse the crazed look in my eyes and "glow" in my skin... we went to the gym today and took this picture right after we got home. Running didn't work so well for me... I had an asthma attack after just 2 minutes! Crazy. I hate living where we do-- I've never had allergies or asthma before we moved here. Not being able to breathe is really scary! I have a doctor's appointment later this week to try to remedy my breathing problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment