Friday, April 23, 2010

113:365


I took a bunch of pictures out in our yard today. This week has been rainy and gray, but today was a nice sunny day. I love Springtime-- my yard is exploding with shades of green and spots of color. This is a flower on a Mexican Heather bush. I really hate the bush itself, because it looks really scraggly from afar. But upclose, its really pretty! We have a ton of work to do in our backyard-- there are weeds taller than me back there! But the front yard is looking pretty nice. I can't wait for my hydrangeas to start blooming. In fact, I am going to have to start cutting them back this fall because they have grown so tall! This afternoon, I went swimsuit shopping for our trip to Egypt! We're going to a place on the Red Sea called Sharm el Shiek... you should Google it... GORGEOSU!!!! I found a super cute black and white polkadot one-piece. Now all I need is a gauzy white cover-up and big, floppy white sun hat! I also have some more shopping to do before our trip, but I am just thrilled that I found a swimsuit so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment