Wednesday, April 7, 2010

97:365

I have a confession: I love this shirt. I wear it all. the. time. In fact, in my picture from Saturday, I was wearing it under my hoodie. And I'm pretty sure I was wearing it yesterday when I was making my cards. I love it. I think it was my mom or dad's from YEARS ago. Its so old, I don't even remember where it came from. All I know is, it wasn't originally mine. We've never been to Washington, D.C. as a family... so that's how I know it wasn't mine to begin with. In this picture, I have a tank top underneath, because this shirt is so worn, its completely see-through.. But I still love it. I wear it around the house and to be a lot. It is so comfy!! You just can't buy shirts that feels as soft and comfy as this one. You can imagine my distress when I discovered an actual hole in it the other day. But luckily its not that noticable... somewhere on the mama panda's leg. Today was another super busy day at work, but it feels good to be so productive! When I came home, I cleaned out our car-- huge accomplishment! Tomorrow I am going to be working on the Mobile Unit... so hopefully I will remember to bring my camera and take a picture of all the work I've been doing on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment