Sunday, April 25, 2010

114:365

Can you believe it... no picture for today! Yikes! It has been a doozy of a day. I got up early to go to a health fair in Reedley. I had to be there early so I left before 7 am. When I got there, the guy in charge told me that I didn't really need to be there until 11. Uh.... great. So I just went home and got some more cleaning done around the house. When I went back out to my car to go back to Reedley, it wouldn't start. Grrr... I left my lights on! I didn't even remember turning the lights on!! Oh, well... I got a lot of stuff done at home. Sean got home from Mexico later this afternoon, and I am soooooo glad he's back home. I hate it when he's gone. Especially lately... I've found myself so much more dependent on him that I used to be. We had dinner at Panda Express and he told me all about his trip. Sounds like it was a good one! Sorry no pic today, folks. But missing for the first time in 114 isn't too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment