Thursday, April 8, 2010

98:365

It was another busy day at work today! Things with the mobile unit are coming together fast and I have been working overtime to get everything organized on it. This is Sarita (or Sara, as we call her) in the picture above. She is a part of our Hope In Action mobile unit team. She's an amazing woman and has an incredible life story. She grew up in Mexico, so she is GREAT as a bilingual receptionist & client advocate. She is only 27 and is raising 5-- yes, FIVE kids. Today I spent a lot of time on the mobile unit organizing all our brochures and papers that we will need. Sara had never seen the mobile unit before, so I took her out here with me. I've got the cabinets open so you can kind of see the English brochures that we've organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment