Sunday, April 18, 2010

108:365



This morning I woke up and went to Starbucks with my friend, KC. She was in our youth group at church, and is just an all around rad girl. We had a great time catching up-- its been a while since we've been out together! Thanks for a great chat today, KC!


This afternoon was also the dedication for our mobile unit, Hope In Action. It was such an awesome time. This has been a dream of so many people for years, and to actually see it come to fruition is such an amazing God-thing. We had about 50 staff, board members and family members there to pray over our new ministry. I had the ultrasound machine set up inside and we had cookie and punch... it was just a great time! When we were finishing up, we all surrounded the mobile unit and prayed over the many miles it will travel and the many lives it will save. I am so in awe that God is allowing me to be a part of this incredble, growing ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment